Qualification requirements for candidates:
1) Skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Activity, organization and stress resistance
- Ability to learn quickly and allocate your work time
- The desire to work and develop professionally in the company
- Enthusiasm and initiative, multitasking and attention to detail;
2) Solid written and spoken English (not lower than Upper Intermediate)
3) Solid skills working with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Demonstrating resilience and the ability to deal with a fast paced environment and changing priorities.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Responsibility for reception and office operations (calls, faxes, mails, delivery services, telecommunications, insurances, etc.)
- Support and care of Country Manager’s agenda
- Managing the petty cash and keeping evidence of incoming invoices.
- Taking notes at management board meeting.
- organization and coordination of business trips (visas, tickets, hotels, insurance policies, business trips);
- Managing the HR agenda (meal vouchers, welcoming new employeees, distribution of entrance cards, parking spots).
- Admin support to the management.
- Management of office supplies and services such as, maintenance, translation of documents.
- Organizing of company events.
- Ordering office equipment and consumer goods.
- Planning business trips – hotel bookings, flight tickets etc.
- Maintenance and repair works inside the office and communication with the landlord.
- Administering / reserving available internal services such as meeting room, digital camera, company car, mobile phone…etc.
- Administering holidays & sickness and checking daily that the entry forms are filled out correctly.
- Oversee the functions of the office including assisting with, coordinate billing, accounts receivable and payable processing,
Please, send your CV in English to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org